Mega Visions Issue #3 Now Available!
Greetings, Mega Visionaries!
We’re excited to let you know that Mega Visions Issue #3 has just been released across all digital newsstands!
We’re very proud of this issue and think it’s the highest quality of work we’ve yet, and we hope you agree! 😀
Remember, the magazine is available on tablets, smart phones and computers. If you haven’t downloaded the Mega Visions app yet, you can get it here for free:
Here’s what you’ll find inside this issue of Mega Visions:
Cover: Sonic the Fighters
Retrospective: Sonic the Hedgehog 2006
- Sonic fan game round-up
- Bizarre SEGA wrestling games
- Women of the SEGA Master System
- Arcade Memories: Royal Rumble
- Face-Off: Should SEGA publish Bayonetta 3?
- The Next Level with Tom Tobey
- Indie Developer Spotlight: Pelikan13
- Mega Visions Spotlight: Heidi Katrina
- Confessions of a Nintendo Fan
- The Good, Bad and Other Thing
- Tech & Toys
- Visions from the Past
- Radio SEGA Spotlight with Gwénaël Godde
- Adverts from the Past
- Kickstarter Watchdog
Preview: Endless Space 2
Import Review: SEGA 3D Fukkoku Archives 3 FINAL STAGE
- Girl’s Garden (SG-1000)
- Phantasy Star (Master System)
- Sonic the Fighters (Arcade/Xbox 360)
- Bomberman (Saturn)
- Night Striker (Saturn)
- Mean Bean Machine (Genesis)
- Mega Cheril Perils (Genesis homebrew)
- Resonance of Fate (Xbox 360 *reader review)
If you’re having problems redeeming your voucher code or installing the app, please follow these instructions here. And if you experience any further problems, please don’t hesitate to message us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to get things corrected.
Once again, thank you all for the support, and we hope you enjoy this latest issue!