Ken Horowitz from Sega-16 Here!

Melf

Ken Horowitz from Sega-16 Here!

Postby Melf » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi everyone! I just wanted to chime in and let myself be counted among the Mega Vision fans! I registered in July but mostly lurked, but now that issue #1 is close, I figured I should say hello! Good luck to everyone on the magazine, and thanks for taking on this great project.

Chris

Re: Ken Horowitz from Sega-16 Here!

Postby Chris » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the forum, Ken!

You guys do some amazing work at SEGA-16, and I've read your site for a long time. Can you tell the forum more about what you guys do over at SEGA-16?
Chris Powell
Editor-in-chief, Mega Visions

Melf

Postby Melf » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Sure!

Sega-16 is dedicated to documenting the history of The Genesis and its add-ons, as well as the Master System and Game Gear (and eventually Saturn, Pico, & DC). Our aim is to review every title for each machine and to tell the stories behind their development. We also seek to interview people involved with Sega and its products. All this is done in order to educate people about the great machines and games that Sega and its licensees made. We've been working hard since 2003, and it's great to see such support from the Sega community!

Josy

Postby Josy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:12 am

Just went to Sega 16 for the first time. I believe I'll be coming back often to reminisce. I had to see if you had a review of Fire Shark on your site and you did!!! :D that was my favorite Genesis game of all time! Even surpassing the Phantasy Star series! I agree with the reviewer! Definitely a 10/10!!!!
Long-time Gamer and Lovin' it!!! :D

James

Postby James » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:27 am

Just checked out Sega 16 for the first time. What a trip. So much nostalgia. Really makes me want to get back into the older stuff.