Share your Christmas 2016 haul!

Chris

Share your Christmas 2016 haul!

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:26 pm

With Christmas now behind us, it's always fun to show off all your new toys and spiffy jeans and sweaters your mother got you, right?

With that said, I'll kick things off (gaming-related goodness first):

– $400 Best Buy gift certificate - My wife intended to buy me a PS VR, but they were all sold out, so this gift card will have to do until they're back.
- DreamGear Mini Arcade - This is a cool mini arcade that comes with 200 pre-installed games. Most seem pretty bad, but there are some good ones like Joust.
- TLOZ: Majora's Mask 3DS case
- Dr. Wily Pop vinyl
- Chirrut Imwe Pop vinyl
- PlayStation 1 logo T-shirt
- The Goonies "Truffle Shuffle" T-shirt
- Star Wars First Order Tie Fighter and Tie Striker figurines
- Ceramic coffee mug
- New Nike running shoes
- North Face winter/hiking boots

The video games are the ones my kids received, but I thought I'd add them in because I'll definitely be playing them too! :twisted:
Chris Powell
Editor-in-chief, Mega Visions

Marcin Gulik

Re: Share your Christmas 2016 haul!

Postby Marcin Gulik » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:12 am

I've got a SEGA Saturn from my brother, along with The Last Guardian, some clothes, and some monnnaaaaaaay. Pretty awesome haul this year

ThisisLukeOwen

Postby ThisisLukeOwen » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:54 pm

I got Uncharted Collection and Mortal Kombat XL for the PS4. Then treated myself to Godzilla, The Last of Us and Until Dawn. I haven't owned a console since the Dreamcast so I'm playing a lot of catch up on great titles I might have missed!
Lights, Camera, GAME OVER!: From Console to Screen and Behind the Scenes of Hollywood - Coming Q1 2017

Kaizarus

Postby Kaizarus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:37 pm

Got a few geeky things from my gf; An awesome lego Ecto 1, and a BTTF2 film cell, more than happy with that.

Not pictured, but later treated myself to Virtual On Force for the 360, region free goodness for all.