the Studio behind the SEGA 3D Classics, M2, along with Unknown Games will release its fighting game entry on the Koihime series (which are also based on the Koihime Visual Novels and strategy games) on Steam. The Koihime Enbu (formerly an Arcade title) PC port will arrive for the platform on May 19, price still pending, preorders will get 20% OFF and the OST as a bonus.
Earlier this year, Koihime Enbu arrived Japanese PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 systems. The title is part of the EVO waifu series tournament this year.
The game will include the following features:
- Play as 13 different characters and 7 “assist” characters to create a huge variety of strategies!
- Explore the Fatal Counter system which gives moves different properties that make comboing easier, and longer!
- Utilise the Tactics Meter with special moves, ex special moves, super moves, and ultimate moves!
- Save your best bouts for later, or learn from your previous battles with Replay Mode!
- Ascend the online rankings by battling in ranked matchmaking, keep it closer to home and play with your friends in local versus mode!