During the Resident Evil Showcase, they provided a lot of info regarding the 25th anniversary of the loved franchise. The first thing they announced was this: A 2nd demo will be available exclusively to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 owners.
Here’s some additional info that might pique your interest:
- Resident Evil Village will be a 60 minute timed demo
- General public will be getting the demo starting in North America May 1st at 5pm PDT and Europe May 2nd at 2am CEST
- Giving you access to both the “Village” and “Castle” areas.
- PlayStation owners will have early access to the demo called “8 Hours in Village” on Saturday April 17th at 5pm PDT for North America and April 18th at 7PM CEST for Europe
- The demo will give you 30 minutes to explore the village while the following week will give you the castle half of the demo.
- You will have a 8 hour window to play the demo with start times according to your region.
- Streaming is encouraged of the demo.
Resident Evil: Village will be released May 7th 2021 for PC, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X/S, and Google Stadia. We’ll be sure to give you our impressions of the demo when it comes out this weekend!