Puyo Puyo Tetris fans rejoice! Sega has announced the final free content update for Puyo Puyo Tetris 2! The update adds in new characters, cross generation multiplayer for PlayStation users, new songs, and much more. Below you can find the details of everything coming courtesy of Nintendo Life.
- Four New Characters
- Harpy (voiced by Risa Taneda)
- Ragnus (voiced by Akira Miki)
- Legamunt (voiced by Yuuki Ishikari)
- Rozatte (voiced by Shuusaku Shirakawa)
- Cross-Generation Multiplayer – PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 users can now play together online. Various leaderboards are now also shared between PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
- Four New Songs
- “Koisuru Saikyou Kakutou Joou” from Puyo Puyo!!‘s Rulue battle
- “Puyo! Boss Manzai (Demo from Puyopuyo)” from Puyo Puyo!!‘s boss skit
- “Lets! Saishuu Puyo Shoubu!” from Puyo Puyo 7‘s last boss battle
- “Escape from the City – Cash Cash RMX” from Sonic Generations
- Spectator Mode – A “Spectator Mode” has been added to watch online “VS” and “Skill Battle” matches.
- Super Spicy Difficulty – “Super Spicy” bosses are even more difficult than the already difficulty “Spicy” bosses, but defeating them has a high chance of earning you a high level item card.
The free content update is now available! If you are still on the fence about jumping into Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, you can check out our review here!