We just received news that Shenmue 3’s first downloadable content “Battle Rally” would be coming soon, and now there’s been a new update that is sure to please some players.
One point of annoyance for people playing Shenmue 3 is that you couldn’t skip conversations, but this latest update fixes that, and you are now able to skip them altogether. It’s really nice when you’ve already spoken to the same person and don’t have to wait for them to finish their blabbering.
Shenmue 3 was released on Nov. 19, 2019, on the PlayStation 4 and PC. You can read our review of the game here.
Read below for the full list of updates:
- Players can now skip initial conversations.
- Backer content fixes
- Event control fixes (Fixed issues which stops game progress when multiple events happen simultaneously at certain timings.)
- Fixed background collisions which makes players get stuck.
- Fixed certain localization texts.
- Adjusted balances for certain skills.
- Adjusted the fishing point of the green catfish in Bailu.
- Fixed a bug where the camera cannot be controlled in the lucky hit mini-game.
- Adjusted the wage amount per cargo in the forklift mini-game.
- Fixed purchase prices of items which were incorrect.
- Other minor bug fixes.